Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Dancesports hmmm

Today's sports and wellness basically I just did not dance at all, other then a mini ice breaker and taking height and weight before that. Reminds me of how underweight I am fuck D:

I really need to put on weight, or the body's pressure imbalance might exhaust my heart no kidding. Its either my family's genetic trait or my digestive system is screwed up.

Abnormal sleeping patterns might be the cause also, but I am no expert to be sure about that.

Dancesport's is not that bad in my opinion to be honest. I have no problem with dancing with girl's, just pray hope I don't trip and fall down together with whichever dance partner I am supposed to dance with during dances. Worse case scenario is falling on top of my dance partner, like the one shown on dramas XD. 

Dancing with a male is gay tbh, may I not be paired with a male for the lessons. 

I will write no further as it would end up eating my sleeping time. 

6 am in the morning everytiem, "WAKEEE ME UP, WAKE ME UP INSIDEEE"


No comments: