Monday, February 20, 2017

In the midst of finals

Its been a long period of blogging break since I have even posted anything here. 

Currently completed two examinations of the examinable modules, EM2 and Hydraulics. I 
have got to say that the hydraulics paper was of less diffculty than expected, albeit the math module paper there might have been a few careless mistakes. I guess its still okay, humans makes mistakes sometimes I wouldnt grudge myself so hard on it. 

The only paper left is Inorganic Chemistry, still have a little ungrasped concepts on a few topics. Probably would glance through and focus on specific questions in past years, before attempting a time trial (cause I didn't time trial for hydraulics only for the math past years lm@0)

I have a ton of stuff that would like to be executed with enjoyment straight after exams, things like vacation, getting my car license and part time jobs. Would lay down them in greater detail when the end of finals comes soon in a blink of time.

Ps. smoke some weed fagg0t xb

No comments: