Friday, January 19, 2018

My first investment and studies

Earlier today around evening, I had bought some approximately 50SGD of Bitcoin Cash. I 
have checked the prices carefully and it looks like its possible for it to rise in price, now its 
2420.20SGD per BCH. I have never invested money in any kind of trade before, so 
cryptocurrency may be worth it as a start. I hope that I can gain some profits and not lose any cash, even if that means waiting for quite some time for the value to\/increase. 

I added a \/ to inidcate a vertigo instace as I was typing, kind of sucks ass to have the room spinning due to ear fluids imbalance. 

I have also received a message from Youtube, saying that my account will be demonetized due to some minimum amount of views needed per timeframe. 

Youtube fix your shit up now.

Moving on, I am recently more motivated to concentrate on my studies. 

The first step towards better studying routine, is that I am going to change my sleeping routine such that I would wake up earlier than usual (by that I mean not waking up at 12 noon and at before sunrise). So after typing this I will be checking/playing my phone for a bit and then off to slumberland.

Next is consistent revision of notes right after lessons on the same day. I have done that earlier and research has proven that after days of consistent revision on recently covered topics, the brain will retain it easily due to strengthened neuro-connection of some shxt. 

Okay that is all I am going to write for today, whoever reads this have a good day and I love you no homo hundred hetero ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Loh

x

No comments: