Its been long since I posted from the previous post lol. I watched the music video version of My Blood by twenty one pilots earlier, and I have to say that I was great but some of the clique fans were upset on the lack of screen time of tyler and joshua chill xd
The style of the music video is kind of similar to Stressed Out, just that the setting focuses more about both singers and neighborhood streets during the day unlike this new one with flashbacks from younger memories and a party with both tyler and josh in it :)
Moving on to in real life stuff, mom's got the new additional furnitures delivered like an armchair for the balcony, coffee table, drawers and a trolley stand for kitchen. I still feel uneasy extending it to lie down, cause it has a vibe of going all the way and hitting the floor (headrest to seater section)
Okay, I might play a little Euro Truck Simulator before sleeping soon. Dad's got back home some steamed pork buns (not hams xd) might eat a little too after
Peace
Loh
x
No comments:
Post a Comment