Well, its gonna be 3am soon. Now I am catching up on a YouTube cartoon series called Battle For Dream Island on Episode 13, I will watch until Episode 14 and sleep after maybe. In addition of Stronghold Kingdom upkeeping duties to maintain villages (real time strategy game). Mom and Dad are still enjoying outside on their hobby xd
I played some Euro Truck Simulator 2 earlier during the afternoon, then at night I started playing some PAYDAY 2 instead. Fun fact I realised the game does say when I started with playing PAYDAY in the achievements and I realised I played very briefly during the steam free weekend on 2014, bought and played a bit on 2016 then now during 2018 I am playing again triple xddd
Okay I won't type much to waste much time will talk more tomorrow or next time peace
Loh
x
No comments:
Post a Comment