Saturday, September 1, 2018

Starting to pack up my stuff

Going to be moving to the new house soon, did some sorting of my items like school materials and old toys etc. (most of them I ended up deciding to keep lol xd) 

Finally opened up the box under my bed that was kept for six years unopened, there were just stuffed toys inside like the old stuffed doggo I had since younger. Also, I realised my insurance covered for practical driving lessons expired back in March earlier this year. I will have to clarify with the driving school as to how I am able to extend it when I start practical after my final theory test is cleared. Still have to undergo one final theory evaluation :z

Okay, keeping it short and sweet. I will continue to pack tomorrow and update the blog with the days to come leading up to eventual moving of house. 

Loh

x

No comments: