Five days since I posted anything, a little reluctant to the fact that I will be moving to another house. This being due to this present flat that my family and I will be leaving is situated in close proximity to amenities, and that it is situated in the same estate as the original flat that I grew up in all throughout my childhood till age 10.
Currently I am uninstalling PAYDAY 2 as it takes up a heck ton of storage space (at least 50 gb), making way to other former games like Counter Strike Global Offensive which I am downloading now and other games on steam I have never tried. I will not play competitive today as it will take a hell lot of (helluva) time to complete, which might drag on till after midnight (maximum 90 minutes but most matches on median I have played in the past is around 45 minutes unless 14-14 situation lol).
In addition, I have compiled a list of things to be done during the holidays daily on my phones notepad, most of them are not throughly checked by the end of everyday I need to write this here as reminder for myself.
Okay, I will keep this post until here hopefully I will write a few more updates before actually moving house on the 18th of September which is a Tuesday.
Loh
x
No comments:
Post a Comment