Wednesday, April 13, 2016

13th April 2016

Last day of orientation which is day 3, ended with a bang! lol

So today earlier I was damn "suay" cause I boarded the direct public bus from my house's nearby bus stop, then I got stuck in a major traffic jam of the morning rush at around 8.00am. When I reached campus, it was already 8.30 already and I still had to make my way to the venue of the course talk. I was late for the course talk by about 10 minutes plus. It is through this that I learnt the morning rush had no mercy for the first time as for the previous days I went to campus 30 minutes earlier, due to earlier starting times for the first two days.

After the course talk by the course head and other speaker's, we got to know our respective course trainer's. They told us of their expectations of us and what to do during lessons etc. 

When the course related activities were done, we headed to our usual sub tribes and carry out activities like mini games at the mechanical engineering school building and ate lunch at the same time. 

Thereafter the activities were carried out, forth we were to participate in the mass dance segment thing. We kept on repeated doing the dance until i extremely "sian" and annoyed but no choice man. 

Finally when the segments was completed we went up to the second floor of convention centre's hall like area to take part in the grand finale. Every tribe had to go up to the front and do the candyman dance lmao. Luckily I stood in the middle and I no need to expose my dance to people sitting down XD. The Orientation Group Leaders (OGL'S) also performed a orion tribal skit at the finale. Last but not least, a collage of photos of all various sub tribes throughout the camp doing different activities and finally an entire photo of the whole lsct freshmen fam together :). 

Followed on after the finale, my sub tribe headed down to the first floor to have our dinner and took some more pictures together. 

To end it off I would like to say that it was great to have these awesome fellow freshmen of lsct, and also the OGL'S and Alumni Group Leaders (AGL'S) for guiding us throughout the camp. Even though the agl's might have betrayed our feelings lol. 

Peace <3

No comments: