Friday, April 15, 2016

15th April 2015

Went to campus earlier for the freshmen bridging course for biology only. The lecturer taught us some "chim" (hard to comprehend stuff) about bio for 4 hours, with their powerpoint slides and a couple of videos. 

Thereafter I called up my friend who also enrolled into the same school but into engineering school instead for him, he told me that he was in campus with my another former classmate during lower secondary. They told me that our alma matter had cca stepdown event, so I decided to head back to our former secondary school CWSS.

I felt a little nostalgic going back, the feeling of being gradauted from your alma mater and having some emotional attachment to the place, due to the friends made, all secondary school memories was there; is somewhat of a qualia for me. 

I realised that my former cca club's room was closed, was it because they were all at the hall for the stepdown event? I don't know. So I headed to the New Media Studio instead with my friends, as they were all part of New Media back last year. 

I thought I could see Brian there as I still owe him 7 bucks for the taxi fare for prom night lolz. 

So we just kinda slacked there and talk about our new polytechnic campus life and stuff. A former primary school friend who is still in cwss and New Media told me that she still remembered that I was her former primary school classmate. I was surprised that she knew, I thought cause it was a long time ago so she might have forgotten lol.

I have taken a few videos when I was there for memory keepsake as I still feel unbearable to part with the Commonwealth family :(. But life has to move on, and I will always visit back cwss whenever I can in the future.


No comments: