Saturday, April 2, 2016

2nd April 2016

Nothing much today, played some games earlier and streamed it on twitch at the same time. The video quality on twitch is not that good, same goes to other "big/professional" streamers. Even if I could make money off twitch by becoming known on the internet, I have come to a conclusion that it is simply a waste of time and it does not have any meaningful impact on the world, other than having more lazy ass teenagers watch my streams, effectively wasting my time.

I would need to sleep earlier today cause I am taking up piano lessons starting tomorrow. Not sure if I am immediately starting on the piano first or watching the tutor demonstrate on the piano. 

Another reason I should probably sleep earlier is that school is gonna start soon. If I continue to sleep this late I might end up becoming a "zombie" during orientation programme lol.

No comments: