Sunday, June 26, 2016

Department store

Had my wallet stripped off from the part where I place notes to remove a anti theft magnet tag that was deeply embedded inside it. One of the saleslady from the department section realised that I had triggered the anti theft thing outside the toilet, and asked me if I needed her help in dealing with the issue. 

She then proceeded to check my bag for the tag, I had not stolen anything so I readily let her check for the tag. Suddenly, my father who exited from the toilet felt that she was checking if I had stolen anything. He blew his top and asked for the manager, however it is due to my own willingness to allow her and check my bag, besides if I had not given her to check she would have taken it as a possiblity that I might have theft on something due to unco-operation. 

That probably would have made the situation more escalating. 

I even asked for her name as she was rather helpful, if I am not wrong her name is Jane Teo or Toh. She was delighted after the tag issue was settled despite my father getting boiled up and angered by misunderstanding the situation. I believe she was of pure heart. 

My English is becoming into much more of a rusty standard. Probably should read some books or something.


No comments: