Treated my dad with fast food yesterday, exercised in the park with him earlier too.
Its been such a long time since I actually had done proper outdoor exercises, ever since end of secondary school its been sedentary livestyle for the most of the six month holidays.
The sports and wellness is not helping much either, its just only dancesports and nothing which I could break some sweat out of.
I hope I don't get diabetusss, high body metabolism be my saviour.
Lastly, I also hope that theres not many people going to the soon to close down Underwater World. Damn, my mother wanted whole family to go today, which is during father's day period.
My sixth sense tells me that its gonna be real crowded earlier today (or common sense huh)
Tomorrow I am going there with family for sure, it better not be crowded af. Most of the public people whom are going are mostly born and bred Singaporeans (news says so), probably a little of curious tourists and some cheeky foreign talents. Who knows?
No comments:
Post a Comment