Its around 00:34 22th but I will still post it as part of 21st.
I have been thinking about what I would be doing in the future for quite some time now, these roughly 6 month break actually managed to make me lose a lot of interest in any shit games. Which is a good thing :D
Done quite a bit of searching up regarding university courses as I wanted to see which am I eligible for, just because of curiosity and to know if the courses are what I am interested in. I can say for sure that I have not regretted taking up my current course (even though I have no idea how lessons are conducted and if the people I meet would be friendly, hopefully they will la :) ) Just lucky that I did not choose or land on that whatever game design course in Singapore Polytechnic, cause the game industry here is not that big.
I still wonder why auto cad 2016 is a software needed for my course lol, not that future coursemates and I will build houses or anything of that sorts. Maybe to design pipes or something (hopefully not a sewerage pipe yuck :P)
Nothing better to do so i searched more about poly stuff, people giving advice to freshmen like me on what to do in poly and handy tips. Example like need to be more socialble or other blablabla. No problemo cause during secondary 1 I initiated a conversation first and I am more leaned towards extrovert I guess. I hope I can apply all of the others but I will not say what tips I learned HUEHUEHUE.
I also learnt not far back that there is like few hours of breaks between lectures. I hope I will make good use of this break times when I start school in poly.
OH SHIT 1AM ALREADY I REALLY NEED TO GET MY ASS UP MY MIND AND SLEEP EARLY ARGHHH
No comments:
Post a Comment