Earlier today I searched my drawers to find a pencil cased zipper thing searching for old contacts (primary school friends only), and somehow stumbled upon a rather well kept little piece of note paper inside. It was not even stained with yellow or orange spots (like those you see on pages of very old books) contained a link to this very first footprint that I left on the internet when I was 9 years old. Almost turning 10 by then.
Back in 2008, I did not have a computer decent enough to render videos (I was not much into video making back then I did not even touched youtube back then so never mind). Blogger back then was colloquially known as blogspot if I am not wrong.
Notice my English is extremely horrendous, don't expect too much from a nine year old me. Even till today my grammar still sucks a ton.
Onto the topic of how I even knew blogger in the first place, theres two possible reasons that I made this blog in the first place.
Firstly, it could be that I somehow found it while I was surfing the web back in the good old days of internet (for the millennial kids not early '90s more of late 90-ish kids close to 2000). Internet back then was more friendlier then in the present of 2016. Internet these days have became into a meme wasteland which develops into the worse forms of virtual trash. How I miss the old days of inter webs :( Nowadays people making meme videos are being insulted by people in the comments section. Great job youtube community, you could not have gotten any better.
Secondly, it could also be that somehow in school I was introduced to it in a IT lesson or something. Cause cyber awareness needs to be instilled into primary school students or something I dunno. Back in 2008 I was still in Yuhua Primary, so I guess this blog is probably made exactly 1 year before I transferred into Yew Tee Primary cause I moved house.
Fun Fact: The first time I moved house to that lousy apartment above Yew Tee Point. The shopping centre had oil exhausters which emitted out a foul oil smelling like fume. If you are planning on buying such kinds of apartment units with a range of convenience below the units, you need to think twice. Three years later I moved back to my former estate again which is where I reside now. I will not state here where cause some random stranger online would probably gobble me up x.x
Alright I think I will make this post not too long. Probably going to listen music, play games or exercise. Peace out.
No comments:
Post a Comment