Sunday, March 27, 2016

27th March 2016

I went to pay respects to my maternal grandmother and grandfather earlier today. It was the first time I have ever seen my grandmother's marble plaque since she was relieved of her pain from last year (thats how my mother refer to her death), as she needed relief medicines like morphine while battling with cancer and old age. It was also a first for me to see my grandparents faces side by side on a single marble plaque, I was used to think that a single plaque was only solely used by only one deceased individual. 

Even though I am not that close to my grandmother, it is natural that when a relative has to go, there is a brief moment of grief (not like crying out but yeah my mother did cry back during cremation of course). I gave her a rub on the shoulders as solace then and soon everyone got over it. My mother told me despite grandmother being addicted to gambling, she had a kind and pure heart. A simple and frugal person despite her addiction.


As for my grandfather, I have never had the chance to see him. Even my father side grandfather died before I was even born too. My mother said her father drank a lot of beer in the past and frequently threw beer tantrums when he became extremely drunk. But nonetheless, he was also a loving father as what my mother had said about him. If he had not fallen to death as a result of being drunk, perhaps he would have had the chance to meet me. 


With them being reunited in a better place, may their souls rest in peace.


Other things I did today included buying a haversack from westgate, cause my other old secondary school bag looked rather dull. Also bought some men stuff 
( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)


Alright I am extremely lethargic as heck now so my bed can consume me earlier today. Peace out <3

No comments: