Thursday, March 24, 2016

24th March 2016

Pretty normal day, except I have the whole house to myself as both my parents were out. Should have blasted some music through the living room stereo.

Now recently there is the terror attacks in Belgium (if anyone does not know it by now I think they are living in a cave or something), 31 innocent people were killed and 270 injured by bomb blasts by isis. I do not see what the terrorist can reap out of this other than causing confusion and a state of fear to the international community. They are ruthless carnage causing maniac who deserves to be wiped off the face of the earth. Got to thank bush for this (not obama sorry). They better not be harbouring malicious intent on Singapore.

Fellow Singaporeans who are reading this, do try to be aware of your surroundings especially in crowded public places for suspicious things like a bag being placed at a corner, unsupervised. Or even suspicious looking individuals. Do your part as a citizen.

To end of this post,it is imperative extremist terrorists should be eliminated in absolute with some kind of miracle. Only then world peace can be achieved. 

I gotta sleep now it is 23:55 already, Loh signing out. 

No comments: