Tuesday, March 29, 2016

28th March 2016

Earlier yesterday, I finally received a letter from lcst regarding orientation and welcome stuff. It was a rather long wait, but still happy and glad to have received the letter. I am definitely looking forward to getting to know more people there :)

Another thing that happened on yesterday (28th March) was that I made contact with my former primary one teacher who was my form teacher back then. She was elated to have had receive my message and I did not expect such a quick reply at first. Initially, I had trouble finding up her in the past, but luckily and somehow found her email address whilst searching up and looking at a primary school website. Not many people have teachers who have taught them ages ago and yet still remember them, as seen from my reddit post here . 

Sometimes when I have nothing to do I will wonder how people I have known in the past, but lost contact, are doing with life. 

I might be going out with friend tommorrow to watch a movie, initially I wanted both of us to pretend watching kungfu panda 3 and then sneak in to watch a movie called triple nine on another screen room. It would definitely work (don't call me a badass) but my friend said he did not wanna risk it then so be it then. We would most probably watch Batman vs Supamaaan. I wonder who will get rekt ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

Alright its very late now, peace out people <3


No comments: